Who we are
One Wirral CIC is a not-for-profit organisation committed to addressing health inequalities by developing collaborations across Wirral, bringing together Health and VCFSE organisations to better support communities. To help us further our mission, we developed StaffBox – software that assists the organisations within our sectors (including the NHS) to make their processes and systems more efficient.
We are passionate about making a difference and actively bringing about positive changes for the long-term, it’s a vocation of ours – not just a job!
Purpose of the role:
The Customer Account Manager will be responsible for maintaining and developing a portfolio of customers both locally and nationally. With a pre-existing customer base, the successful applicant should be able to hit the ground running whilst beginning to explore new leads and build business in a method which suits them.
We are looking for someone who can nurture relationships with customers and partners in the Healthcare, Health and Social Care, VCFSE, Local Authority and Social Enterprise sectors. This will be a key role to grow and push the brand in these areas whilst also exploring any other suitable customer base.
• Look after current contracts and customers
• Grow the organisation’s SaaS business development and work with the team to meet the needs of the customer
• Support the organisation’s ethical and social value approach
• Identify opportunities, develop business, build relationships and collaborations with appropriate organisations
• Support co-production and customer engagement
• Work as part of the team to seek feedback, continually improve the service and contribute to business planning.
• Undertake any tasks consistent with the level of the post and the scope of the role, ensuring that work is delivered in a timely and effective manner.
• Duties may vary from time-to-time, but the general character of the post or the level of responsibility will stay the same
• Continual personal and professional development is important and we need someone who can take an active part in reviewing and developing the roles and responsibilities.
• Follow organisational policies and procedures, including confidentiality, safeguarding, lone working, information governance, and health and safety.
• Work with your line manager to access regular support
Experience and Knowledge (may consist of but is not limited to):
• Experience of SaaS business development
• Working with the Healthcare and /or VCFSE sector
• Experience of leading a team
• Knowledge of back office function software packages (HR, LMS, Rostering)
• Experience in sales and/or fundraising
• Experience of building and developing successful partnerships across differing sectors that may have different approaches to negotiations or even varied stakeholders.
• Effective administrative & IT skills
• Ability to work autonomously and using own initiative
• Identify new opportunities
• Able to provide a culturally sensitive service by supporting people from all backgrounds and communities respecting lifestyles and diversity
• Can demonstrate personal accountability, emotional resilience and ability to work well under pressure
• Effective time management skills
• Ability to build and maintain relationships at a strategic level
• Networking skills
• Event planning
• Excellent communication, face-to-face, and in writing, including the ability to negotiate and influence through communications
• Ability to manage budgets whilst meeting goals for the organisation within cost constraints
• A positive, solution-focused, and proactive approach to meeting challenges
• Passion in making a difference for long-term change
• Willingness to take a ‘hands on’ approach where necessary to help us achieve our organisation’s goals
• Resilient and able to manage potential changes that the external landscape may offer
• Ability to take responsibility of tasks and to effectively delegate to help enhance results
• Highly organised and able to plan how we can achieve our goals
• Ability to work under pressure, to meet deadlines and deliver quality results
• We do have a great team culture, but we also need someone who is able to work without close supervision
PERSON SPECIFICATION - All applicants must meet specified DBS and Criminal Record Checks